Name : Ans Prisaty
Class : 1SA08
NPM : 10615898
Lecturer : Ms. Novi Dwi Gita
Subject : Tourism
List of Destination
1. Dunia Fantasi (Dufan)
2. Yogyakarta
3. Bali
Went To Dufan
On
November 22nd 2015, me and my friends went to Dufan. Dufan is located in Ancol
Central Jakarta. First, we had prepared since the night before. We went there
from home at 8am, we went there by car and I was driving the car.
We
arrived at 9am. When we arrived, the ticket counter and the gate were not
opened yet because the ticket counter opened at 10am, so we have to waited
until it opened. At 10am we bought the ticket, after that we came in. The line
was very long so we have to waited. After we got inside, we made decision what
the rides that we wanted to played first. After made the decisions, we took
Kora-Kora as the ride that we played first. It was frightening because that was
my first time to played it so I felt really frightened, but it was fun. The
second ride was Pontang Panting. Pontang Panting was the ride like swing but it
was a big swing! After tried the Pontang Panting, we tried another extreme ride
which was Roller Coaster. It was also my first time to tried it. I felt relax
at the first time, but when I reached the top one, my heart beated fast, I just
closed my eyes and screamed a lot.
After
rode the rides, we decided to had lunch first because we were very hungry.
After had a lunch, we decided to went to Istana Boneka. Inside Istana Boneka,
we can saw many kinds of doll from every country in the world. To get inside,
we should had a boat. Inside Istana Boneka we took a lot picture. After Istana
Boneka, we choosed to tried Tornado ride. But unfortunately, I was scary
because I’m afraid of high so I decided to played another ride.
On
the afternoon, we took Bianglala to saw the beautiful view Jakarta city from
the top. Bianglala is a giant wheel. After took Bianglala, we decided to played
Carousel after the sun was down. It was very beautiful because the lamps were
so colorful and glowing.
After
we took almost all the rides, we decided to went home. Before went home we
watched Fantastique. Fantastique is a musical theatre, water fountain,
simulator, also 3D outdoor theatre. It was a nice experience from me and I want
to go back Dufan again soon!
Went
to Yogyakarta
On
February this year, me my family went to Yogyakarta. We went there by train.
Our train left from Pasar Senen Station on 21.15pm. We arrived at Yogyakarta in
the next day.
When
we arrived, we were looking for some hotels for we stayed for 4days. Finally,
we found the Hotel. We stayed at Neo Hotel by Aston Malioboro. The Hotel was
very nice and comfortable. After arrived at the hotel, we had a rest for a
while. After that, we went to rooftop bar and lounge for had chillin’ and drank
coffee. After that, my sister and I decided to swam on the pool. The pool was
beside the restaurant. After swam on the pool, we went out from the Hotel and
went to Malioboro for shopping. After went to Malioboro, we slept at the Hotel
On
the next day, we went to Indrayanti beach. The weather was so hot so I put on
my hat and my glasses. Indrayanti beach was clean and beautiful. The water was
so blue and the rocks were amazing. We drank coconut there. After visited
Indrayanti beach, we visited Ratu Boko temple. In Ratu Boko temple, we can saw
the sunset from up the temple. But unfortunately, it was a big rain so we
couldn’t see the sunset because the weather was gloomy. So, we decided to
chilled in the restaurant there. After visited Ratu Boko temple, we walked
around Malioboro for sightseeing.
On
the next day in the morning, we visited Keraton. We visited many museum there. Because
Keraton area was a historical place, so we like to visited almost whole Keraton
street. In the afternoon, wegot ready for back home because our flight was on
7pm. But before went back home, me and my family bought so many souvernirs from
family in Jakarta.
Went to Bali
Last
year, my sister and I went to Bali for graduation holiday. From Jakarta, I was
only with my sister but, after arrived Bali we were picked up by my aunt. She came
from Australia for holiday too. We went to airport on 10am because our flight
was 12.30 pm. We were boarding at 11.30 pm.
Finally
we arrived at Bali. When we got there, we picked up by my aunt and her friend’s
family. We arrived to the Hotel. The Hotel has traditional interior and I loved
it. In the afternoon, we went to Kuta beach for just walking around and saw the
sunset. Because it was my first time for visited Bali, I was so happy. After that,
we had our dinner in one of the restaurant along Kuta street. After finished
walking around, we went to the Kuta Plaza. Because we were thristy, we decided
to bought Starbucks coffee. After had our coffee, we decided to went back to
the Hotel.
On
the next day, we went to Tanjung Benoa beach. In Tanjung Benoa, we visited
Penyu Island. But, if we want to got there, we had to rent a boat. In the
middle of the trip, we can saw the fish underwater because the boat had a
mirror on its body so we can saw underwater. After arrived Penyu Island, we can
saw turtles, birds, snakes, and other reptiles. We could also feed them. After visited
Penyu island we continoued our trip to Jimbaran beach for dinner. The cuisines
were so delicious. After finished our dinner, we came back to hotel.
The
third day, we had breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, I really want to
swim so, I swam in the rooftop pool in the hotel. In the afternoon, I went to
Lippo Mall Kuta for shopping also had our lunch. After that we just wakked
around the Mall. After went to the mall, we went to Pandawa beach. I have to
admit this if Pandawa Beach is the cleanest beach i’ve ever visited. Although it
was very hot weather but I always enjoyed when there, the sand was very clean
and the view was amazing. I really want to visited Pandawa again. After went to
Pandawa Beach, we decided to back to hotel because we were very tired.
The
fourth day, we only wanted to stay in Kuta because it was our last day in Bali
before we came back to Jakarta on the next day in early morning. We only
walking around Kuta and legian, also we shopping in Joger because Joger has so
many goods for bought. After shopped at Joger, we went to Krisna for shopped
lot of souvenirs. In the afternoon, we had our dinner in “Nasi Pedas Ibu Andika”
it was very famous restaurant in Bali. After fnished our dinner we came back to
the Hotel and slept because our flight tomorrow will be on 6am so we had to
slept early to avoided lateness. We had a great time in Bali.
















